Friday, December 4, 2009

Free Video Cervix What Free Video Editor Can I Use To Improve The Quality Of A Video File That Is Too Dark?

What free video editor can I use to improve the quality of a video file that is too dark? - free video cervix

When I play video in my camera (Sony Cyber-shot) seems to be good if it is dark, to distinguish (but the video was recorded in a nightclub, comp with a minimum of light) After downloading the video on my if I play in the project seems to differ too dark, too. I wonder what video editing software is free, can help to improve video quality.

1 comments:

Noodles said...

Wondershare Streaming Video Recorder is a powerful online music downloads, supports all standard protocols such as HTTP, RTMP, RTSP and MMS. Video sites like Yahoo, Google, MySpace, CNN, PBS, etc. are supported.

The streaming video recorder can download online videos, TV shows online, online movies, live sports and other streaming videos. The built-in converter allows the downloaded videos to MP4, 3GP, WMV, AVI, convert MOV to MPG to iPod, iPhone, cell phone, etc.
http://www.converter123.com/promotion/Wo ...

Post a Comment