Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tonsil Photos I Just Developed A Sudden Sore Throat Out Of Nowhere Tonight. It's Only To One Side, Though. Home Remedy/doc?

I just developed a sudden sore throat out of nowhere tonight. It's only to one side, though. Home remedy/doc? - tonsil photos

I had no symptoms or anything. In addition to the very tired, there's really nothing that has been bothering me. I had this disease, and I think he would be the symptoms again. The lymph nodes in the neck are not swollen either. It looked like my mother in my neck to the side that bothers me, and I said, I saw a white spot on my tonsils - they do not. She said she could see, and there was a minor on the other side. Not related to the chest, because I dealt with many problems and in meaning. Do not eat or drink anything that might hurt my neck when it started to hurt. There is something stuck there, or something. I interviewed a lot of pictures of tonsil stones, either. Could the spring comes from a virus or bacterial infection? Do I need a home remedy for one or two days, and if worse, then go to my doctor?

0 comments:

Post a Comment